So, HOW TO MAKE THIS REMOTE RECOGNIZE WITH YOUR EXISTING GARAGE DOOR?
1. Check the MHz of your existing receiver, and make sure they are in same MHz
2. Check the back of the chip (IC) on your receiver, and see if the back of the IC has been set with particular pattern. for example, like pic. A2
3. when you receive this item, our chip (IC) has not been weld (as picA1 and B1), so if your own receiver also not weld in particular pattern, they will able to learn automatically. If, however, your receiver has weld particular pattern, you may need a small metal welder and when you receive this item, you have to open the control and weld the same pattern to the control, then it will able to use.
4. To weld them in same pattern, you can check there should be "H" and "L" at the back,
so for example, if you weld to H, say 2nd column, on the receiver, you have to weld to the remote control also, and it must be on the 2nd column and to H also. you can also refer the example in below picture A2 and B2, and please also let us know if you other concern.
|We are professional online trader with excellent customer services. Our team is working everyday to communicate with our customers and to bring the latest products for your selection.|
accept PayPal payment or bank notes through registered mail.
Payment must be fulfilled within 7 days since auction's ending. All non-paying bidders will receive an unpaid reminder from eBay.
5% discount on the total will be offered for purchasing 2-4 items, and
10% discount on the total will be offered for purchasing more than 5 items.
|We will ship to
worldwide at the same shipping rate. The following is the approximate
shipping time to different regions:
- UK, US & AU
5 - 9 Business Days
- Europe (Except ITA) & Asia
15 - 20 Business Days
- CA, NZ & Rest of Europe
7 - 14 Business Days
- ITA, South America & Rest of
15 - 30 Business Days
We will ship the item according to the address on your eBay profile.
No combine shipping discount and no local pickup service. Please make sure that you agree with our terms before bidding.
|You are welcomed to contact us in eBay message. Please avoid contact us through e-mail as eBay message is the best way to protect both parties.|